IMPORTANT DEADLINE INFORMATION
- In each round, matches must be played by the posted deadline on the draw sheet for that round.
- If there is an issue playing by the deadline, the draw coordinator must be notified at least 2 days before the deadline.
- If a match is not played by the deadline and a coordinator extension was not given, then it will go to the default committee to decide who moves on.
- If a match is being played with a coordinator approved extension and does not get played, then it will go to the default committee.
- In the situation where both players/teams have a 'bye' in the 1st round then no extensions will be given for your 2nd round match.
If you have any issues setting up a match, please contact your draw coordinator as soon as possible.